If you you don’t already know, Miami is SUPER expensive. BUT no worries because there are so many things you can do in Miami on a budget.
Now you will have to decided what you want to splurge on but with my tips you’ll defiantly have a good time!
My list of this will include from things to do on a beach to doing tours. Pick what you want to do first and have fun! Be sure to visit the Instagram of the venues that I mention to get more info!
Top 10 Things to do in Miami.
- Key Biscayne Light House
- Wynwood Graffiti Walls
- Sugar sky bar at the top of EAST Hotel
- 90 minute Paddle boarding during sunset with Miami Beach Paddle Board
- Have coffee at Pasion del Cielo at Brickell City Centre
- Rent a Citi Bike to ride either on Ocean Dive or Brickell Ave.
- Check out ResortPass.com to get access to luxurious hotel and use their amenities such as pools, spas and cabanas
- Use Groupon to check out deals on jet skies and charters and so much more
- Have a picnic on South Pointe Park in South Beach
- Take a tour of Miami Design District and take selfies at the Dior Cafe
These are a few of my favorite things to do in Miami especially when I’m on a budget. I would love your feedback and if you visit a few of these places be sure to post them on your Instagram stories and remember to tag me! You might get reposted on my stories!
Don’t forget to download your copy of my Miami City Guide! You’ll have a list of my top hotels, restaurants and nightlife!
Thanks for your support!
Click here to buy your copy.
I hope you loved my tips. Next list will be 10 things to do if you’re a ball’a